The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 11-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 6
madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

I could have sworn she has upped her HDLY skill as the “torture” went up several notches! Took me up to the point of “buay tahan” and not letting me explode. Being trying several full package and seriously being serviced by Adele is better value for $$. Skin 10/10, bear family has increased (-: For those still thinking still, stop, Just Do It.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 14
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Hi, do i sms to her to make appt? I tried messaging her but no reply
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 6
madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!madmax8888 is one of the Best!
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Hi, do i sms to her to make appt? I tried messaging her but no reply
Yup, sms is the only way. Why she doesn’t reply to some ...
Old 11-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 7703 / Power: 42
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yup, sms is the only way. Why she doesn’t reply to some ...
She maybe busy and missed out of the messages

Click here for HDLY princess Adele's link
Old 11-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Zeezee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound interesting , Q up and waiting for my Q no to try
Old 11-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
yqz7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryqz7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryqz7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryqz7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryqz7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been some time since I visited the gem. I'm not a stranger but Oh wow how she has improved! Just when you thought she was already almost perfect, she has listened to what bros love and up here level for HDLY!
Now it's longer, better and more sensual. Felt like 2x the satisfaction (or torture depending on how you see it XD) almost cannot tahan yet at the same time it's more soothing than any other proper massage.
And that sensual, feasting on her, caressing her and hearing her moans made me hard on even now. Like right now, imagining her hot and sexy bot and pretty face...
Can't wait for the next one! When can I get the next one, oh my... shit I must be drunk... drunk with her!!

9.5/10 for sure. The 0.5 so I can always look forward to more the next time round.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Been some time since I visited the gem. I'm not a stranger but Oh wow how she has improved! Just when you thought she was already almost perfect, she has listened to what bros love and up here level for HDLY!
Now it's longer, better and more sensual. Felt like 2x the satisfaction (or torture depending on how you see it XD) almost cannot tahan yet at the same time it's more soothing than any other proper massage.
And that sensual, feasting on her, caressing her and hearing her moans made me hard on even now. Like right now, imagining her hot and sexy bot and pretty face...
Can't wait for the next one! When can I get the next one, oh my... shit I must be drunk... drunk with her!!

9.5/10 for sure. The 0.5 so I can always look forward to more the next time round.
haha.. last time my one in slient mode. i wish she does have sound effect
Old 13-05-2018, 05:08 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post

Wow! Almost full marks rating!

Old 13-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
wsx305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short MR for Adele

One word! Amazing ! She is sweet and pretty. Perfect body and the boobs are just nice and suitable for her.

Her deadly HDLY is so special and great, she really can tease using her finger , it was literally wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, so powerful that i can’t stop moaning, really make me cannot tahan , weak heart must be careful , excellent job .

she is chatty with superb high gfe, wont be boring with her .. Just like your first love. Try to experience it.

RTM :confirm and chop
Old 13-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
Sanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94556819 View Post
Eveyday fully booked. Don't waste time and bother texting her
Bro , it is very normal that most ang pai popular gem is easy get fully booked for the day , may need take 2 or 3 days advance booking to get the slot , if is on last mins booking that depend on your luck loh

I myself had try 2 times to book for the same day but not success too , i never give up and finally i success to book a slot with her by advance 3 days booking on wednesday to avoid disappointed

I believe it worth the wait as see so many positive mrs , waiting to meet her to experience her HDLY
Old 13-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is my promised FR on Adele:

Had a 2nd time visit for her and it was as awesome as the first. if not, i feel her HDLY is much better.. i even told her to go slowly and she just chuckled on my plead. LOL. Place is clean as usual, comfy, not far (central).

Look: 8/10 SYT with specs on for those who have fetish on specs. LOL. smooth skin and very fair
Massage: 6/10 not bad, above average and better than those "massesuse" at some MP
HDLY: 10/10. this is the highlight... heavenly and godly! no words do justice, you have to TRY IT YOURSELF.
GFE: 6/10. not as much with me maybe cos i'm no sweet mouth talker. haha

But overall i enjoyed, money worth spent. RTM defeinitely. I don't write FR as u can see from my profile, but Adele is really worth my time writing and sharing with the community here. Hope this helps
Old 13-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 3
LearnAsYouGrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLearnAsYouGrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLearnAsYouGrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just return of a visit to Adele. Still a nose bleed for me after so many visit.

When the door opened saw her wearing a sexy sporty look with short pants.
Those kind you will fantasied about when u saw them jogging round the neighbourhood.

Looks of sexy top Jav AV model and figure that u cannot stop touching.
HDLY is legendary and HJ made me shoot all my load out and shouting for more. Wish i could keep shooting so her hand can touch my lil bro longer.

Definetly one of the best ML around. Cannot wait for my next visit.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 12
GilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Create new acct just to go give negative feedbacks with all your 3 posts? Be a gentleman and perhaps u will get ur lucky break next time with MLs. Whining does no help
Old 13-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnAsYouGrow View Post
Just return of a visit to Adele. Still a nose bleed for me after so many visit.

When the door opened saw her wearing a sexy sporty look with short pants.
Those kind you will fantasied about when u saw them jogging round the neighbourhood.

Looks of sexy top Jav AV model and figure that u cannot stop touching.
HDLY is legendary and HJ made me shoot all my load out and shouting for more. Wish i could keep shooting so her hand can touch my lil bro longer.

Definetly one of the best ML around. Cannot wait for my next visit.
Nose bleed?? Hahahaha

Old 14-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 10
Mankok is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMankok is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMankok is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMankok is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMankok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No response so far.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal