The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 16-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 2
rocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud ofrocket1128 has much to be proud of
Re: INA SPA - Refresh Relax Rejuvenate in Bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
what kind of P massage ? just touch here and there ?
I Only tried one lady on p massage so cannot comment much. Mainly just pressing some of the veins spots
Old 17-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no gq?

then post on this forum and so many ml pics for wat?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 1
Inina is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInina is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInina is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning.... TGIF.

We are currently renovating level 1 to have more rooms and better environment.

Business as usual, please proceed to level 2 and level 3 for foot & body massage and facial treatment.

Thank you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (A)

Inina is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInina is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInina is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Business as usual, please proceed to level 2 and level 3 for foot & body massage and facial treatment.

Thank you.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you.

Old 20-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
Ninja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud ofNinja Master has much to be proud of

went for massage over the weekend. was assigned Xiao Bei. nice. bros can try..

Last edited by Ninja Master; 22-11-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you.

Old 22-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gooner80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any review on yuki, selina and coco?
Old 26-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 1
infinitybeyond is one of the Best!infinitybeyond is one of the Best!infinitybeyond is one of the Best!

I had tried almost all ladies, each of them have their own skill and all are authentic, genuine massage. No hanky panky or any sort.

Great place for relaxation.

They have a good package now: $218 for 5 hours massage, equivalent to $43.60 per hour massage. You can choose 1 hour or 90 mins massage. But must utilise within 3 months.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning!!! We had received quite a number of PMs asking for any special services provided by our Masseur.

Our SPA provides authentic and clean massage. We are not OKT or any sort, because we are not promoting any other special services.

We understand that this forum is more for Special services, but we believe there are brothers out there also looking for authentic and relaxation massage.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 1
strikeback44 is a glorious beacon of lightstrikeback44 is a glorious beacon of lightstrikeback44 is a glorious beacon of lightstrikeback44 is a glorious beacon of lightstrikeback44 is a glorious beacon of lightstrikeback44 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Master View Post
went for massage over the weekend. was assigned Xiao Bei. nice. bros can try..
wah bro, why you "edited" your FR ?
Old 28-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster (A)

Come down to have a relaxing session with our professional masseur!

Old 07-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster (A)

Good evening.... a good time to relax after a Long hours of work today
Old 08-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
mukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: INA SPA - Refresh Relax Rejuvenate in Bugis

I have tried few ML in this shop and I would strongly recommend Yan Zi (she is not the prettiest in the shop) . She is an experience ML and her 按摩手法 just suits me well. She goes for every details and She massage from head to toe except my jewel...

Normally I go for 120min during off-peak and it cost only $90. The room environment is good too. big with attached bath room.

Strongly recommend for Bro looking for clean and soothing massage in a clean and good ambient environment at below market rate (during off peak).

Sincerely hope the boss could keep the current off peak pricing after renovation...
Old 08-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Colgatedarlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mukatisu 2hrs during off peak before 4pm is $90? But i called and the staff yesterday and she told me the hourly off peak rate is $50/hr? Which is which? Can TS pls enlighten me?

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal