The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaguy20 View Post
have anyone think that u r better being single than married?
My greatest mistake in life was getting married.
I am definitely better off being single again......
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 4
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My greatest mistake in life was getting married.
I am definitely better off being single again......
i get to fuck a new gal every day i started keep record since aug 2016 now im at 433, i get to eat what i want when i want something new everyday, every 4 mths or so i go on a 1 mth long cheong trip, i dont have to worry abt losing half my assets, sure i dont have someone cook and clean for me but i hore somepne to do that if needed if lonely i call up one of my many female associates offer to pay her a free meal and naturally she will agree, i earn 10k with 3k disposable income that i can spend as i please without any female input...now tell me if my life will be better married or single
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 10
kim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant futurekim-seng-heng has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i get to fuck a new gal every day i started keep record since aug 2016 now im at 433, i get to eat what i want when i want something new everyday, every 4 mths or so i go on a 1 mth long cheong trip, i dont have to worry abt losing half my assets, sure i dont have someone cook and clean for me but i hore somepne to do that if needed if lonely i call up one of my many female associates offer to pay her a free meal and naturally she will agree, i earn 10k with 3k disposable income that i can spend as i please without any female input...now tell me if my life will be better married or single
Of course is single . No doubt about it.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jenoroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Earn 10k but only 3k disposable income? Why ur expenses so high??
But anyway apart from that its good to see someone who earns a good amount and living the life on HIS TERMS.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Earn 10k but only 3k disposable income? Why ur expenses so high??
But anyway apart from that its good to see someone who earns a good amount and living the life on HIS TERMS.
i still have mortages plus I save/reinvest the balance, only allow 3k to spend
Old 11-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 9
ibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to behold

Bro balancing his accounts and saving. Please allow me the honour to uppz you.
Well done bro !
Old 11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
ilovepantyhose is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovepantyhose is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i still have mortages plus I save/reinvest the balance, only allow 3k to spend
thumbs up for prudence and delayed gratification
Old 11-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bro balancing his accounts and saving. Please allow me the honour to uppz you.
Well done bro !
It no big real as i dont have a wife /gf to pressure me to buying unnecessary item plus no expenses like kids...also as not interested in looking for a relationship no need to buy things to impress the ladies
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 9
ibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to behold

Right on Bro. I realised (now not young anymore but still foolish) that there is no way to impress a lady permanently. Somehow they will still find fault. Matter of time, esp when they are tired of their current squeeze.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7029 / Power: 17
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Right on Bro. I realised (now not young anymore but still foolish) that there is no way to impress a lady permanently. Somehow they will still find fault. Matter of time, esp when they are tired of their current squeeze.
Pity the man...always need to fulfill and impress the woman needs......woman wont appreciate one. Is the guy owes them.....

Next to be up back in return :Nil
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
kallisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Pity the man...always need to fulfill and impress the woman needs......woman wont appreciate one. Is the guy owes them.....
So why indulge them? Tell these bitches to go fuck spiders
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal