The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 10
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
For the first time in my life, I have been to Octopus. Price for "Package 2" is 350k, 500k, 750k for Silver, Gold, Platinum girl, plus the room, which if I am not wrong is something again around 300k, 450k, 650k.
Silver, Gold, Platinum has little to do with age or look, but with what they are trained to do: Silver is FJ-BJ, Gold same but BJ with ice, Platinum I don't care as they were not available.
I took Gold+Executive room, total about 1M.
The girl G10 is one of the most beautiful SSSYT I have ever seen working, with perfect model body and ultra-pretty face, BUT the service is ultra-standard SOP. No variations from the procedure. Even BJ is with condom and no tip was able to move her.
I would not repeat.
All I can say is that you must have been quite unlucky, bro.. i have never gotten a gal there that doesn’t provide BBBJ, whether silver or gold category (I’ve never taken platinum category before).

Pricing is 745k for silver (with normal room), 945k for gold and 1,145k for platinum. Members get a discount.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 9
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
All I can say is that you must have been quite unlucky, bro.. i have never gotten a gal there that doesn’t provide BBBJ, whether silver or gold category.
Our Golden Rule is to avoid best looking ones, right? Mrs. Princess Universe knows that she has customers even without extras.
However, she was adamantine. I even tried to offer 300k tip for taking off the condom, but no way. I have her number, but I will not call.

Golden Mine in Batam is Newton. Yesterday I found a SSSSSYT looking like a kid (hey! 20yo), with breast so perfect to look fake. I will post the photo. Super friendly, hot, thin, small, pretty, etc. Etc.
Spent 1 hour dancing then to my room. 400 only. Life can be good here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
XXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Our Golden Rule is to avoid best looking ones, right? Mrs. Princess Universe knows that she has customers even without extras.
However, she was adamantine. I even tried to offer 300k tip for taking off the condom, but no way. I have her number, but I will not call.

Golden Mine in Batam is Newton. Yesterday I found a SSSSSYT looking like a kid (hey! 20yo), with breast so perfect to look fake. I will post the photo. Super friendly, hot, thin, small, pretty, etc. Etc.
Spent 1 hour dancing then to my room. 400 only. Life can be good here.
OMG, sound super... luck for you...
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 9
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
quality of service

I love quality of service in Batam.
I was sitting at Street Food Nagoya Hill for a while yesterday, in front of Coba In, waiting someone coming to take my order to eat.
Nobody cares about me, so I start waving my hand to a waitress to call her attention.
Guess what? She replies waving hand too and saying "Hellooo"
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(I don't know what I would do to get some of the GROs out for dinner, clubbing and bed fun, instead).
1st buy over the Spa and give her the post as manager, pay her everyday 1juta. U can hv her for breakfast, lunch , dinner and even supper in bed.
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 10
chengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was about to write a lengthy post about octopus spa when i see that someone else have wrote about it.

Dear Hawkeye008 bro, maybe you are the group of bros sitting in front of me!

Well, picture speaks a thousand words.

This chick is from the silver cat.

My 2 rupiah thoughts,
# it is not the fault of the girl if she dont provide GFE. As long she did her job willingly, you cannot complain.

GFE is job of a wife. Go Batam is not to find wife. =)

Cheers
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 10
chengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchengzc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sudden jump of 100 points.

To all bros who add me points, Terima kasih!

Please let me know who and I will add your points back.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 3
fde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hopefully no heavy rain later, just a short downpour now, P1, P2 & P3 here i come
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 13
sohbuckkong is a glorious beacon of lightsohbuckkong is a glorious beacon of lightsohbuckkong is a glorious beacon of lightsohbuckkong is a glorious beacon of lightsohbuckkong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Was about to write a lengthy post about octopus spa .....
Well, picture speaks a thousand words.
This chick is from the silver cat.
Very nice lady.
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
doggy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Price is nett? W/o the +10%+11% tax thingy?

Agoda usually will incur such charges when i order the rooms from their websites.

Thank you for your info.

(just realize your room might not come with free breakfast)

Vienna Restaurant offers free breakfast if the room you ordered comes with it.

Otherwise Tea Story restaurant can still be a pretty good choice too,if you dont wish to walk too far out.

(morning is usually lazy time for me)
Yea i have no idea why mine dones not have the 10-11% thingy and mine does not includes breakfast, as normally i will just walk around the area to grab light breakfast as i wake up late. I went to get those delicious curry puff that you recommended before! Really was delicious
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal