The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 16521 / Power: 36
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for Adele Visit on 30 Apr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Had wanted to try Adele's mosha HDLY but as I didn't tell her in advance, what I got instead was a longer and extremely good HDLY. Her magic fingers and nails running all over my back, my inner legs, my inner thighs, my balls is just heavenly. When I turned around, she continued her assault on my chest, my nipples, my stomach...oh yes.

The rest is history. Boom! Then we left to take a shower. Not together lah! At the same time! She was in the cubicle next to mine, so she was so near, yet so far. :-)

BTW, she was wearing a sporty outfit today - sports bra and running shorts. And she had her glasses on. For me, i still prefer her wearing a dress, or something feminine. Best is her in a cheongsam...She does change her outfits form time to time, just to keep things fresh. hahaha. But no matter what she wears, I still get a hard-on when I see her body. Boobs at a perfect size (not big not small), smooth skin. Yumz!

Also, as someone who hates to visit an ML who doesn't value cleanliness and hygiene, Adele is perfect for me. For the 3rd time, I brought her delivery of freshly-laundered towels into her place, and I joked with her that I should charge for providing that service. :-)
Up you +36 for the nice mr bro , cheer

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=17405520

Semi Retired from cheonging...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4632 / Power: 15
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
Thanks for the info , no wonder no reply from her , have to wait till her start work next week see got my luck to book her or not , god bless me
The wait is over!! Please note she will be back to work on 8th May Tomorrow. Thank you for your support
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
Sanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
The wait is over!! Please note she will be back to work on 8th May Tomorrow. Thank you for your support
That a good news , thanks for the info , will try my luck to book her , hopefully will get a slot to try her
Old 09-05-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
tangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book and try this local ML Adele , can speak very well english

Short MR for her

Looks: 8.5/10 Jap kawali , chio and sweet
Boobs: 8.5/10 Beautify C cup , nice to hold and lick
Body: 8.5/10 hour glass figure , perfect
HDLY/HJ: 9.5/10 sibei tokong , amazing teasing with her soft magic hand , sent to heavens several times , shiok till max
Overall: 9.5/10 very satisfied and super shiok especially her HDLY is unforgettable experience in my life

Damage : $120 worth it

RTM: Yes , confirm and chop
Old 09-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Harriervios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always want to book a slot and she always reply me with fully booked. Time to look for alternative.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mrcoffees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Always want to book a slot and she always reply me with fully booked. Time to look for alternative.
Lol my timing can not meet her timing as well haha still trying hard for my next rtm
Old 10-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Try to make 1 or 2 days in advance booking bro , good one is worth the wait

planning my RTM session with her , cant wait to meet her soon
Old 10-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 12
GilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of light

I guess many regulars must be missing her during her short break. She’s so fully book for the past and next few days thateven regulars may not be able to secure a booking. Do understand that she also has many many msg to reply after her return and may miss out some or unable to reply since the timing does not match or she’s fully book.

Anyway keep trying and u might be rewarded. Haha
Old 10-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 7703 / Power: 42
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangmartin99 View Post
Book and try this local ML Adele , can speak very well english

Short MR for her

Looks: 8.5/10 Jap kawali , chio and sweet
Boobs: 8.5/10 Beautify C cup , nice to hold and lick
Body: 8.5/10 hour glass figure , perfect
HDLY/HJ: 9.5/10 sibei tokong , amazing teasing with her soft magic hand , sent to heavens several times , shiok till max
Overall: 9.5/10 very satisfied and super shiok especially her HDLY is unforgettable experience in my life

Damage : $120 worth it

RTM: Yes , confirm and chop
Wow! Home run ratings! Nice!

Up u!

Click here for HDLY princess Adele's link
Old 10-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ricelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, does any knows whether Adele take up booking for 1 and a half hours or 2 hours? If have , I'm planning to try and book her for 2 hour straight
Old 10-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4632 / Power: 15
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricelover View Post
Hi bros, does any knows whether Adele take up booking for 1 and a half hours or 2 hours? If have , I'm planning to try and book her for 2 hour straight
Sorry only 1 hour session.

Thanks
Old 10-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
Advalorum is one of the Best!Advalorum is one of the Best!Advalorum is one of the Best!Advalorum is one of the Best!
Smile Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

After a long absence (posted out for work) manage to return, and what a surprise I had - the mosha combined with HDLY, followed by the classic gold HDLY. Her soft and pleasant charming nature makes you feel like you are with your GF. I have heard of her mosha from brothers, but experiencing it is totally beyond description. Her mosha with sea salt is to cleanse off your dead skin, and when she comes to your little bro, she uses warm water and oil. This combination is certainly a killer. Bros must go for this combination. Unfortunately, something has to go - and that is the 1st stage massage. Can understand because Adele does it with feeling, and it is tiring indeed. Thank you, Adele, and TS for this wonderful gem.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
tangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wow! Home run ratings! Nice!

Up u!
Thanks bro , returned up
Old 10-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ricelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Sorry only 1 hour session.

Thanks
Ok ~

lol I wanted to book longer hours because it's quite hard to get a slot with her

Thanks sgGem for the info
Old 10-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 12
GilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of lightGilaCow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advalorum View Post
After a long absence (posted out for work) manage to return, and what a surprise I had - the mosha combined with HDLY, followed by the classic gold HDLY. Her soft and pleasant charming nature makes you feel like you are with your GF. I have heard of her mosha from brothers, but experiencing it is totally beyond description. Her mosha with sea salt is to cleanse off your dead skin, and when she comes to your little bro, she uses warm water and oil. This combination is certainly a killer. Bros must go for this combination. Unfortunately, something has to go - and that is the 1st stage massage. Can understand because Adele does it with feeling, and it is tiring indeed. Thank you, Adele, and TS for this wonderful gem.
Well-said. Upz for the nice write-up!
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal