The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 13-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sihaolian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ITALIAN Model Angelic Face Super Hour Glass Figure Floretta

Round 2 and it just gets better

She open the door and saw me, smile widely, pull man hand in, close the door and started kissing immediately. we kissed passionately while we slowly stripped each other. She did not even gave me a chance to shower even I wanted to cause I am quite conscience about my cleanliness, she just say she like my smell and taste, drop to her knees and BBBJ right there.

We did move to the toilet eventually but not for the shower, she sat on the basin table, capped me and there we go. Hugging me tightly and you can view the act from the mirror behind her. She have this sexy soft moans that was quite irresistible. We then change to a standing doggy and she felt so tight in this position. I think both of us felt each other good in this position cause her moans was louder and she felt tighter as I speed up and then she cum... YES she did, it was like my first time experiencing a women actual cumming. she was jerking involuntarily and her legs grew weak and I have to support her for a while.

We went to the bed and let her rest abit, for once, finally not the man resting . She took the cap off and gave me another round of BBBJ, cap me and rode me inverted cowgirl, then missionary and I came. she realise that there wasn't much time left and ask me to hurry abit please and I obliged willingly, come on after such a mind blowing session, don't want her to be in trouble. Quick shower and when I was about to leave, I then realise I haven't pass her the money, I guess maybe I was a returning customer, she trusted me. left it on the table, more kisses and hugs and we parted

OMG the experience was so different from the first time. She really knows how to treat her man. Wish she could stay longer.

Needless to say RTF is a MUST!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 2
Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!

Available for booking
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster (A)

Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!

Available for booking
Old 16-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 17-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 18-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 19-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal