The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 20-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 5
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

How to Check if Your Prepaid SIM Card is Registered

1. XL AxiataPress *123*4444#

2. IndosatPress *185*5#

3. Tri (3)Send a text message or SMS containing the word “Status” and send it to 4444

4. TelkomselPress *444#

https://sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=10426

https://sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=10431
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oscar1325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
The package itself valid for many countries. I just bought one from Starhub, cost me $15, allowed you to use up to 2Gig. I used it in Jakarta, Malaysia and Taiwan. Trouble free.
Hmmm. I guess if you travel to different countries in a month, it is worth it. My Batam sim card is only $5, valid for 3 months and have 3 gig.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
BFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Why do we need to get SIM card over there. Now, Starhub, Singtel has package which allow you to do data roaming, valid for a month and cost you only $15. The package itself valid for many countries. I just bought one from Starhub, cost me $15, allowed you to use up to 2Gig. I used it in Jakarta, Malaysia and Taiwan. Trouble free.
Wonder if Philippines included.?
Old 21-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Hmm...done laundry in the hotel for free,they even send it to my room within about half a day (in a couple of hours). So nowaday,i can arrive to Batam almost empty-handed,i need only bring my passport,my wallet and my mobile phone (maybe a small sling bag for my laptop,those who knows me well probably knew i can also forgo this and yet still have a (few) computer to use),hehehe... the only problem i have is emptying myself of my belongings from Harbour Front immigration custom side. Hmm...baby step a time,my Batam trip improved,hehehe...

The hotel who wash my clothing perfumed them so much that i sometime feel as if those clothes were no longer mine. Maybe i should ask them not to put perfumes on it in future. I smell like a living sun flower when i step out of hotel with the after-washed clothes on,hehehe...
Old 21-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
outonbail is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone Know Of Any Place In Batam Where Got Nude Beach Or Other Things

Just like in thailand?
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Samster

Just went to sign up for an IM3 sim card upon stepping out of Batam immigration custom for just sms and phone calls,no need registration,hehehe...no need show passport too.

....50k rupiah (not cheap).

According to the guy i bought the sim card from,Telkomsel and the rest of the other sim card,need to buy from their respective brand main vendor.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The hotel who wash my clothing perfumed them so much that i sometime feel as if those clothes were no longer mine. Maybe i should ask them not to put perfumes on it in future. I smell like a living sun flower when i step out of hotel with the after-washed clothes on,hehehe...
The smell came from the softener.
So you can't ask them not to "perfume" your clothing.
Flankly speaking...
I also can't tahan the strong smell...
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Just realise XE rate shot up to 10600 last night at about 11pm and level at around 10552-3

Let see tmr how it go.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 3
tabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud of

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

tabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud oftabamo has much to be proud of

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal