The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 21-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
tin77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytin77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
These all busy area with many tourists. If you wanna to explore, should start with Phra Khanong onwards. Many local joints.

Wah... Very chim.. I dnt even know where is it.. i must go research... I am always lookin for local joints but no one give me hints....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 3
55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
Wah... Very chim.. I dnt even know where is it.. i must go research... I am always lookin for local joints but no one give me hints....
What kind of joint you looking for? Solo kind group kind? Disco?
And can you converse in thai? Because if you canít no point going to local joints as matter of fact they canít speak English well and you canít speak thai, and the probability of you to get chop by them high, as many of these Thais like to take advantage towards tourists.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 3
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 why suddenly got OKT in this thread?

OKT from which stable? Sg stable or?
CBD Ladyboy stable!

Chicks with big dicks.

Old 21-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

tin77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytin77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What kind of joint you looking for? Solo kind group kind? Disco?
And can you converse in thai? Because if you can’t no point going to local joints as matter of fact they can’t speak English well and you can’t speak thai, and the probability of you to get chop by them high, as many of these Thais like to take advantage towards tourists.

I open to everythin.. Solo can. Group also can.
No preference..... My thai nidnoi nia la..
Shd be tio carrot there like u mention...
Jus nw i read abt the place. Seems better now with expats residing there...
Mayb i jus go there n stay a few days, see see look look...
Old 22-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
I open to everythin..
Since you asked, and I felt you sincere enough. I share one local place. Before you go can Google, and it will link you to its Facebook. 4X4 off road pub. It’s somewhere at Sri Nakharin Road.
Non lap sap place, but there’s PGs here to mingle with, local girls to know if you got big balls to know them. 555
Old 22-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since you asked, and I felt you sincere enough. I share one local place. Before you go can Google, and it will link you to its Facebook. 4X4 off road pub. Itís somewhere at Sri Nakharin Road.
Non lap sap place, but thereís PGs here to mingle with, local girls to know if you got big balls to know them. 555

Tks boss. Will definitely come round next time i am here.
Otw to airport liao... Every thai trip drains me....
Old 22-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since you asked, and I felt you sincere enough. I share one local place. Before you go can Google, and it will link you to its Facebook. 4X4 off road pub. Itís somewhere at Sri Nakharin Road.
Non lap sap place, but thereís PGs here to mingle with, local girls to know if you got big balls to know them. 555

Is it at ramintra area? That area is very localised..quite good 👍
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 13
Glenn Miller is a name known to allGlenn Miller is a name known to allGlenn Miller is a name known to allGlenn Miller is a name known to allGlenn Miller is a name known to allGlenn Miller is a name known to all

Iíve been recommended a place called 7 house of angels in the lat phrao area. Problem is it appears to cater only to Thais. Was told this is the no 1 bordello in Bkk now in terms of quality and looks. Any bros have been here? Do they have staff that speak English?
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 9
spermspray is a name known to allspermspray is a name known to allspermspray is a name known to allspermspray is a name known to allspermspray is a name known to allspermspray is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
Came back from bkk yestd, shag like a dog... 55
Thinking to share my chiong experience since so long never see any Massage scene here. I dun really like picking up FL, plus cannot drink, plus I need my beauty sleep 555.

Akane soi 33
Went in but all the puyings are hiding, ask the lady to see first... from 5 only 1 can make it. Then choose S-1 Fashion massage (bj release)

ML codename is Kasumi, pleasant face with big neh neh, but not much GFE.
SOP: shower first, wash you clean2 esp ur butt and dick. Proceed to bed, face down and she did B2B, flip up, she CBJ until cum with finger on butt..
DC 1100 + tips

Analisa Massage
Walk pass Asoke and saw this place, the ladies outside were not aggressive like other places and dun care for potential customer. Went in to the counter, the lady show me the menu, chose tantra full service, and she immediately ask for money, again I asked to see ladies before pay.. Then ladies came out, better than Akane if my eyes do not fail me. Chose a lady smile at me, pay the unfriendly counter and go up stairs.

ML Codename: dun remember

SOP:
Shower, lie on bed massage, sensual massage, flip up, more sensual massage, CBJ, WOT, end with head massage and shower.

DC: 2300 + tips

Snow White
Had a good experience many years back in this joint, so after a rather tiring day, went in this place. Saw the menu and chose lotion massage 90 mins.. and immediately asked to choose my own meat. If not, the boss blur blur choose for you.

ML codename: Emmy
She has a very nice body, B size boobs, nice pair of ass and nice curve. Face was sweet at first and average after see better in room.

Story:
Ladies in this joint are machines, keep asking for 1 more time 1 more time. Went in room and she stripped me, gave me a few kisses. Shower like usual then proceed to bed. She asked me how many times, and jokingly I said 5 times. Then she took out 5 condoms.

On bed, she gave me a super long and deep AR. Flip up and BBBJ till almost cum... Asked her to cap and fuck, WOT 5 mins and there you go.

Proceed to lotion massage, nothing to talk about, flip up and again BBBJ. Then she rotate and let me lick her pussy (69). Not a fan of licking myself, so I just finger her and check if she was ladyboy 555...
Then, proceed to WOT, reverse cowgirl, MOT, so tired... then again she asked to go on top again... dunno fuck how long, I asked her to rest first. Lying beside me, fondling her tits.

Start round 3, 3rd condom, WOT piak2 so loud, then doggy still cannot cum and she was relentless... Change condom again, she went on top again... still cannot cum.. I told her is okay, and she said Nooo... back to BBBJ and HJ till I finally cum... I gave her a thumb up. 555.. My legs feel like jelly and I cannot feel my dick anymore.

Shower, then leave.
Total DC: 90 mins Lotion massage 1000, ladies 1500. total 2500. + tips

Snow White RTF
Last day before flying back, tried this joint again.

Didnt see Emmy on the lounge but notice a SYT there. Her name is Candy. Thin, no boobs, not even ounces of fat. Her only grace is her pretty face. And of course her service. Took out 2 Okamoto I prepared beforehand.

Strip and shower, and she gave me a very steaming FK, BBBJ and B2B in shower. This lady is all service and always ask if I am happy.. 555
On bed, catbath, bbbj, but she didnt do AR (no problem for me). Capped, WOT, MOT and cum. She said why so soon (I was thinking later you'll see 555), she asked how long I rest and go 2nd round? I said 10 mins.

Then she massaged me, It was a sight when you see the mirror you know, a naked SYT dancing around your naked body.. After 10 minutes proceed to 2nd round, super long WOT, reverse cowgirl, piak2 till next door can hear. Squeezed her butt when she was humping me non stop. Then, asked her for doggy, in the end cannot finish.. Just told her I cummed already but no sperm 555.. Surprisingly, she said my 2IC still standing strong and asked for 3rd round...

Then I said tired already, and asked her for shower.. she really want the 3rd round, but I thought I ran out of Okamoto already, if using her condom dunno when can cum.

DC: oil massage 90 mins = 600 baht + lady 1500 = 2100 baht. + tips.
so snow white no shot limit?
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 15
nirvana123 is a glorious beacon of lightnirvana123 is a glorious beacon of lightnirvana123 is a glorious beacon of lightnirvana123 is a glorious beacon of lightnirvana123 is a glorious beacon of lightnirvana123 is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure anyone has asked this before. I am leaving bkk a few days later in early afternoon, every night i will be fucking a girl but the morning i am leaving, i wanna leave one final cum before i come back in june again, not a Lt person so getting a girl overnight is not possible. So my bros, any places that open as early as 10am for a fuck in bangkok?
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 1
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Not sure anyone has asked this before. I am leaving bkk a few days later in early afternoon, every night i will be fucking a girl but the morning i am leaving, i wanna leave one final cum before i come back in june again, not a Lt person so getting a girl overnight is not possible. So my bros, any places that open as early as 10am for a fuck in bangkok?
10am is the time they just wake up. Even BJ bar open around 11am. Best bet is do advance booking via $$$$$$. Maybe you can get you fix there
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
So my bros, any places that open as early as 10am for a fuck in bangkok?
Thereís several joints which open as early as 10am, but however I think choices of girls will be limited. Yet to try to go 10am but I know addict at soi 24 and soi 33 opens at 10am. Chekc their website to double confirm about what I mentioned above for timing. Nonetheless you can ring them up before proceed to the parlor, and check out with the staff, alternatively can add them on wechat or line which avail in their website.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal