The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 19-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 7628 / Power: 42
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Hard to book but worth the wait ... !!, Her face just melt your heart. Her service is good, confirm will be back for more ...
Ai seh. Short and sweet summary.

Click here for HDLY princess Adele's link
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Hunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewang View Post
She is indeed truly busy angpai. Requested 2 days in advance and only 4 time slots available. Fortunately, taken leave so just select the earliest slot.

After enter her place, she hold my hand and lead me up the room. Get to feel her smooth hand, see her 若影若现的皙白身背,and her超短裙下修长的双腿,perfect.

The room is comfortable with proper massage bed and the towel is fresh. One can smell the freshness which only can find after drying under the sun. Nice.

When the action starts, the teasing is sensual and heavenly just like all Bro mention.

Will surely RTM if the time permit.
Think i also need to plan book 2 days advance booking for my RTM again , miss her and her HDLY
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Marq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had visited Adele recently.

To book her, best to ask her when she is available for the next few days and you pick the slot.

Without going into too much details, overall, probably one of the best hdly experience you can find anywhere, done by a legit syt. A must try.
Old 20-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Had visited Adele recently.

To book her, best to ask her when she is available for the next few days and you pick the slot.

Without going into too much details, overall, probably one of the best hdly experience you can find anywhere, done by a legit syt. A must try.
I just add your points and send u up to 12power....

Old 20-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is my promised FR on Adele:

Had a 2nd time visit for her and it was as awesome as the first. if not, i feel her HDLY is much better.. i even told her to go slowly and she just chuckled on my plead. LOL. Place is clean as usual, comfy, not far (central).

Look: 8/10 SYT with specs on for those who have fetish on specs. LOL. smooth skin and very fair
Massage: 6/10 not bad, above average and better than those "massesuse" at some MP
HDLY: 10/10. this is the highlight... heavenly and godly! no words do justice, you have to TRY IT YOURSELF.
GFE: 6/10. not as much with me maybe cos i'm no sweet mouth talker. haha

But overall i enjoyed, money worth spent. RTM defeinitely. I don't write FR as u can see from my profile, but Adele is really worth my time writing and sharing with the community here. Hope this helps
Old 20-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scretboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot thread , seem like amust try gem
Old 20-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
GilaCow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGilaCow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGilaCow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozaber2 View Post
I don't write FR as u can see from my profile, but Adele is really worth my time writing and sharing with the community here. Hope this helps
Just alone this statement is good enough for me to upz u! I also dun write much FR for other MLs previously. Hahaha
Old 21-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scretboy View Post
Hot thread , seem like amust try gem
You are not too late yet

Old 21-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 6
madmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Been some time since I visited the gem. I'm not a stranger but Oh wow how she has improved! Just when you thought she was already almost perfect, she has listened to what bros love and up here level for HDLY!
Now it's longer, better and more sensual. Felt like 2x the satisfaction (or torture depending on how you see it XD) almost cannot tahan yet at the same time it's more soothing than any other proper massage.
And that sensual, feasting on her, caressing her and hearing her moans made me hard on even now. Like right now, imagining her hot and sexy bot and pretty face...
Can't wait for the next one! When can I get the next one, oh my... shit I must be drunk... drunk with her!!

9.5/10 for sure. The 0.5 so I can always look forward to more the next time round.
Bro, you making my next session tmrw buay tahan wait lah. So she has upped the level as confirmed by you having same.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

madmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmax8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94556819 View Post
Eveyday fully booked. Don't waste time and bother texting her
Bro, Ang pai like that. Trust me, worth that waiting in queue for your turn to be taken to the heavens and release ...
Old 21-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, Ang pai like that. Trust me, worth that waiting in queue for your turn to be taken to the heavens and release ...
U are totally correct bro

Adele isn't come and go type of PRC with social visit pass lah.

She is Singaporean leh. N young not milf. Of course must book in advance.

Can try n message same day, normally is no slot one

Old 21-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Normally I can get her same day or worst case next day. I wanna “complain” about her. After a session with her, no mood to Cheong liao... my conclusion is her HDLY sent all my nerves to overload mode.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Normally I can get her same day or worst case next day. I wanna “complain” about her. After a session with her, no mood to Cheong liao... my conclusion is her HDLY sent all my nerves to overload mode.
Hahaha because her benchmark set is too high to chiong elsewhere...

Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
blibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the opportunity to visit Adele for the first time last week. When she opened the door, i was really taken aback by her looks. legit GND looks. Slim and petite. totally my type. Spacious place and clean with shower. As i was late by 15 mins, the massage lasted 5 mins and we moved into action.Placed a towel at the belly area to give access below. The HDLY was the main course. I had to ask her to go slow on me. I never knew fingernails could be used in this manner. So potent to men. Because the teasing lasted at least close to 30 mins, the ending was totally orgasmic. I never jerked so much in my life.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal